Dechert LLP is hosting its inaugural Global Alternative Funds Symposium on Thursday, October 24 in New York City. The symposium will focus on the evolving laws, opportunities, trends and risks in the current global alternative funds marketplace. Symposium panel topics include:
- Offering Alternative Strategy Funds to the Public, including Mutual Funds, Close-End Funds, BDCs, and UCITS
- Global Reach of U.S. Regulation and Tax – Practical Impacts
- AIFMD – Mitigating the Impact
- European and U.S. Debt Funds
- Regulatory Gains and Pains in Asia
- Global Regulatory, Enforcement, and Litigation Trends
For more information on the symposium or to register, click here.