The Mutual Fund Directors Forum announced at its Policy Conference last week that Forum members will now have access to the membership benefits offered by NICSA, a leading provider of independent education and networking forums to professionals in the global investment management community. The agreement between the Forum and NICSA will allow the Forum's members to enjoy:
- Free participation in NICSA webinars and teleconferences.
- Access to NICSA's full archive of past webinar files.
- Substantially discounted registration fees for live meetings, including NICSA's Annual Conference and Expo, regional meetings, seminars, and other events.
- Regular opportunities to earn CPE credits through live meetings and webinars.
- Access to NICSA's searchable online membership directory.
- Subscription to the NICSA News Quarterly Newsletter.
As demands on fund independent directors increase, the Forum is always looking for new ways to help its members be better informed and ever more effective advocates for fund shareholders. The excellent webinars, programs, and other benefits NICSA provides its members are important additions to the wealth of programs and resources already enjoyed by Forum members.
Forum members may take advantage of these new benefits by visiting this page: http://www.mfdf.org/director_resources/resource/nicsa_benefits/
For questions about these new member benefits, please contact us via http://www.mfdf.org/contact_mfdf/