Following the SEC’s settlement with the Regions Morgan Keegan board, valuation is one of the top areas of concern for fund independent directors. As part of the Forum’s Webinar Series: Issues and Insights on Your Schedule, the Forum has hosted several webinars on valuation issues. Today, the Forum compiled all these webinars on one web page, Board Oversight of Valuation: A Collection of Recorded Webinars. Featured valuation webinars include:
• Board Oversight of Valuation: The SEC’s Perspective
• Current Issues in Fair Valuation
• SEC Enforcement Action Against Morgan Keegan Board: Lessons & Implications for Valuation Oversight
• Trends & Transparency in the Fair Value Process – What Fund Directors Should Know
• The Morgan Keegan Board’s SEC Settlement Order – Lessons and Implications
As always, Forum members can access these archived webinars at no charge by logging in to the Forum’s website. Non-members may purchase access to individual webinars by contacting the Forum at 202.507.4495.